Information is one of the most powerful tools of any safety and cleaning program. That’s why we created the SMART System, specifically designed to meet the complex needs of improvement districts.
What is SMART System?
The SMART System is a database-driven software that will:
- Justify the investment into your ambassador program by measuring accomplishments and engagements.
- Provide valuable data to Ambassadors in the field to help them better serve the public.
- Centralize important program-related information for easy access and usage.
Prove Your Improvement
SMART System’s reporting functions provide you with valuable program data in a professional, board-ready format to satisfy the needs of even the most information-hungry board of directors and stakeholders.
SMART System Features
SMART System was designed with the daily operations of improvement districts in mind, and allows your program to work smarter. By evaluating trends and usage patterns, we are able to better deploy program staff and equipment resources. This allows you to maximize your program’s effectiveness, which is also measured by the system. SMART System features:
- An incident reporting module
- Ambassador activity tracking
- Maintenance issue tracking
- Equipment inventory
- Person of interest database
- Data sorting and analytics to identify trends
- Board-ready reports
SMART System Brochure
Block by Block understands the importance of establishing methods of tracking activities, accomplishments, and ongoing district needs.
That's why we developed SMART System, our proprietary technology that allows BIDs to collect data on a day-to-day, ambassador-by-ambassador basis.
Download our brochure to find out what SMART System can do for your district. You'll see how it can:
- Track maintenance requests and monitor status
- Monitor persons of interest
- Record capital equipment usage
- Track incidents in real-time
- Create board-ready reports
To learn more about our new and improved SMART System and how it will streamline reporting and tracking, download our brochure by filling out the form to the right.